Little Blue Society utilizes scientific, cutting-edge progressive, integrated, step-wise intervention to design win-win solutions for both humans and animals, to permanently resolve human-animal conflicts in urban, rural and marine settings throughout the United States and globally.
• We partner with your city, county, neighborhood association, community and educational institution to inform and educate the public on the most current methods for avoiding conflicts with wildlife.
• We design a Plan for you that is tailored to meet your specific needs.
Our Community-Based Conflict Resolution Plans Focus on Human Safety and Coexistence/Conservation. The steps are as follows:
1. Interactive Public Forum – We set up expert panels to quickly diffuse volatile conflict situations. We work with the reporting media to create positive PR for all stakeholders.
2. Site Evaluation – Our consultants observe the conflict animals’ behavior, and map their activities to identify the root cause of the conflict.
3. Strategy – We design a customized plan of action to permanently resolve the conflict. When needed, we use ™VEXING to change any problematic conditioned behavior in wildlife.
4. Recommendation – An in depth written report on the root cause of the human-animal conflict and recommended modifications.
5. Training – We provide training to animal control and law enforcement officers to use ™VEXING, a behavioral modification technique that utilizes aversive conditioning.
• We not only manage populations, we design holistic crop and livestock protection programs that range from traditional approaches such as compensation schemes to the development of novel strategies that increase productivity and minimize adverse impact to local ecosystems.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR TO SET UP A COEXISTENCE PLAN IN YOUR AREA:email@example.com Call us toll-free 866-702-9290